Re: MGETTY

>Hello all!
>
>I need to know if anyone out there has any experience running mgetty
>under MiNT (using freemint 1.4 and the init from mintos on aaue).

[ lots of stuff deleted ... ]

I ported a version of mgetty a while ago, which I have uploaded to
ftp.uni-stuttgart.de, if I quite remember. Unfortunately, changes to
init had to be done, which I also did, but I didn't upload that
package anywhere, except I gave it to Frank Bartels
(knarf@nasim.cube.net) for his KGMD-distribution. I further received
mail from Kay Roemer (can't recall his email right now) saying he
found some additional faults in the init-package, but I don't know if
he fixed anything about it or if he put the package anywhere public.
Maybe Frank or Kay can say anything about that??

Oliver

--

   Oliver Sturm   sturm@ost1.ping.de