MintNet + dynamic IP.

Hey folks,

A couple of questions:

1) how do i subscribe to this maillinglist ?

2) How can i get (free)mint + mintnet + dip to work with dynamic IP ? I
tried to set $rmtip, $remote and $locip after logging in manually (with
'term') and 'route add default <remote ip>' after seting DIP 'mode SLIP'.
The only thing that happend was my keyboard was not passing through
everything i typed, somehow... I tried 'slattach -p cslip -r <remoteip> -l
<locip>' but nada. I used ttya as my modemport, which is renamed in
/c/mint/mint.cnf.

3) What files are automaticly started up by TCSH 6.03 ? With 6.00.2 it
was /etc/csh.cshrc or /etc/csh.rc, and I put loads of stuff in it. With
the newer version i cannot find the right file. I've tried .cshrc, .rc,
rc, rc.local, tcsh.rc .tcshrc, ~/.rcshrc, ~/.login, nothing works...

Thanx for yer answers all (if any) and yer time.

__     __
\ \   / /