3b2 w/MiNT

OK, I just purchased a 3b2/400 (a real AT&T SysVr3.1 machine - a
minicomputer).  It has 4MB of RAM, and 10 serial ports capable of 38400bps
but with only software flow control.

I also have a 16Mhz Ste (4MB, 512MB SCSI).

I want to use the 3b2 has a terminal server, using my Zyxel for remote
login to the 3b2, as well as fax and voice mail using m/vgetty package,
which I have yet to compile or test on the 3b2.  However I have gotten
both dial-out and dial-in to function well with it.  I also want the
3b2 to able to access the MiNT hard disk.  Ideally, I'd be able to
dial out to my Internet provider using my STe, but dial using the modem
on the 3b2, and use the utils of either machine on the internet.

Now, this should be possible, however, I wanted to get some suggestions
on how to go about setting it up.  Should I try PLIP since I have 2 parallel
ports on the 3b2 (this would free up the serial port on my Ste and allow
greater speed), or should I stick to SLIP?  What are the limitations of
a UUCP connect?  I assume UUCP will just copy files back-n-forth.

And, yes, I got the 3b2 for a song or else I wouldn't have gotten it.  Oh,
its got a 28MB tape drive on it too - any chance of backing up the 540MB SCSI
connected to my MiNT machine through the tape back-up on my 3b2?

Thanks,
Evan Langlois