Re: VTOS-0.1 now available

Steve Woodford wrote:

> Anyway, version 0.1 VTOS as announce a while back on this list is
> available for download from:
>
> 	ftp.eskimo.com  /u/b/bug/vtos-0.1.tgz

Thanks!  While I can't use it right away, I still find it useful and
interesting to look at.  Perhaps this can be used to get away without
an Atari-TOS on other platforms too..  I'm thinking of `STonX', the
freeware ST emulator for X11/Unix.

BTW, the README says the MiNT patches would be in the same place as
the VTOS sources, but I couldn't find it.  If you don't plan uploading
them, could you send them to me, please?

> PS. Please direct all queries to steve@mctavish.demon.co.uk and
> NOT to bug@eskimo.com since poor response time means I don't use
> eskimo interactively much.

(Why don't you just install a .forward at eskimo.com?)