Re: FIXED IT!

> Thanks!  Is there a newer port of Lynx than 2.3.1 Beta for 68K MiNT?

030 binaries for 2.3.7 are at atari.archive. I have plain 68000 binaries
for 2.3.7 at home...

> I like teh graphical output of CAB, but so far I haven't seen any graphics,
> just fonts, and it stops before recieving its first byte of data (and
> I can't make it work under MiNT).

I'm perhaps writing a module that makes CAB use MintNet... Cab DOES show
b&w pictures, it doesn't support HTML 2.0 forms and HTML 3.0 stuff.

> Does anyone know why I can't type text into a dialog box under TOS GEM
> when I use vconsoles?  I can't do anything unless I run TOSWIN or NOHOG
> but those don't get any CPU time at all when a modal dialog is on screen.
> Anyone know a fix?

Hmm, usually running nohog.acc fixes this sort of problems..

Kay.
--
Kay Roemer              roemer@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
"If I ever meet ..."    http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/~roemer/