Re: MacMiNT/VTOS: system variables

Hi,

As I didn't read all the messages about this VTOS system variables problem, I
don't know if VTOS is aimed to run on motorola chips older than the 030, but
on 68030 or newer chips there is a simple way to solve this problem : the PMMU.
If it's unused or if it's possible to change its configuration then you simply
have to map the system variables area to a different place. So the applications
which don't need any access to the debbugger code located at the 0x400 place on
the target computers will find there the sysvars.

| Eddy MORFAN      ( Email : morfan@info.unicaen.fr )                 |
| Atari STf    2.5Mo                                                  |
| Atari Falcon 030/4Mo/340Mo                                          |