Re: Bug in FreeMiNT 1.12.4

Arto Jalkanen wrote:

> FreeMiNT 1.12.4 crashes with AES 4.1 after one tries to move
> mouse. It just hangs, mouse cursor disappears and nothing
> happens anymore. This is with Falcon, TOS 4.04, no memory
> protection. FreeMiNT says it is compiled with following

I'm just cleaning up my mail folder and found this one still lurking
around.  In case you're not subscribed to the MiNT mailing list:  This
can be fixed by recompiling MiNT with -DMULTITOS defined.  (You can
also grab a binary archive of FreeMiNT 1.12.5 which contains a
mint.prg already compiled that way.)

Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de