EMACS dumping

I'm having a real bitch of a time dumping EMACS.  :-(  It's really
frustrating, since I had a working, dumped EMACS installed a few months
ago, and nuked it when I thought I didn't want to use it!

I did manage to get EMACS 18.57 (from atari.archive in
Gnustuff/Tos/Emacs/Emacs18.57) dumped and working, but with one major
problem...  under MiNT, it appears to have the wrong domain (or
something equally silly; I don't think it's my UNIXMODE, which has been
the same for ages, and works fine for other apps), and all filenames
appear upper-case!  I only noticed this because I was going to start
byte-compiling some Lisp to try to speed things up a little, and EMACS
couldn't find any my my files.

With EMACS 18.58 (from atari.archive in Editors/Emacs-1858), I make a
dump, and it dies with an ADDRESS ERROR.  If I type "./emacs -q" on the
newly dumped EMACS, it gets as far as displaying the usual start-up help
screen, then dies before it gets done drawing the screen.

I've even tried dumping 18.58 by hand instead of with the included
dumpemac program.  Same problem.

Any clues or pointers?

--
Chris Herborth, R&D Technical Writer       Arcane  Dragon     chrish@qnx.com