Re: Shared libs.

hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de (Michael Hohmuth) writes:

|>> You might want to look at the DLL tools for Linux, which do this
|>> automagically.  But they require a 68020+.

|> Where can I find those?  (I suppose you mean some Linux/68k-specific
|> tool?)

Look for tools-2.17 on the usual Linux archives.  They already contain
the Linux/68k-specific changes.

Since Linux now moves towards ELF there is no further devoloping in
the DLL tools any more.  Building shared libraries with ELF is much
easier (no need for stub libraries, for example).

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.informatik.uni-dortmund.de              completely different"