AES replacements

I have been asked to write a magazine article on operating systems
for the Atari, so I have some questions about AES replacements for
MiNT:-

I know about: AES 4.1 (Atari), Geneva, oAESys (correct spelling?),
XaAES, MiNA and N.AES - are there any others? If so, could anyone send
me any more details.

What is the current status of MiNA? Last thing I heard, it was on
hold following a dead computer!

Has anyone used N.AES, and if so can they mail me - I'd like some
more details.

Any other help that you think is relevent would be gratefully
received.

Cheers,

Xav

P.S. Eric, where are you from ("written by a Canadian(?) called Eric
Smith" sounds better than "some bloke called Eric Smith"), and when
did you start writing MiNT?

--
Xav
E-mail: mbge4mdc@fs1.ee.man.ac.uk