Re: Python 1.3 ported!

What you wrote:
> > I just finished porting Python 1.3 to MiNT (it might work under TOS, but
> > it hasn't been tested).
> >
> > http://www.qnx.com/~chrish/Atari/MiNT/
>
> I get a Fail when trying to connect to the specified URL.
> Do you have any idea why ?

Hmm, we just upgraded out external server, and it could be acting a
little funky still...  I think it was down most of Sunday.  Try again,
it should be up now.

> Is the information available at some pub ftp-site.

Nope.  I could put it on Hensa or something I suppose, or some kind soul
could upload it to atari.archive (I can never get on, being in the same
timezone and all).

--
Chris Herborth, R&D Technical Writer       Arcane  Dragon     chrish@qnx.com