Re: AES 4.1

Xav wrote:

> A while ago I asked if anyone could give me an ftp address for AES
> 4.1. Some kind soul actually sent me a copy, but to make life easier
> for other people, I'd like to actually put a link to an FTPable copy
> on my web pages.
>
> Unfortunately I can't get archie to tell me anything that isn't to do
> with Latex fonts or Novell networks! Does someone have a full ftp
> address at all?

I guess there is no ftp'able copy of AES 4.1 out there because it is
just plain illegal to distribute a copyrighted work for which you
don't have a valid license allowing you to distribute the work.  The
copy you got is an illegal bootleg copy, too, I suppose.  (Or did I
miss something?  Did Atari allow free redistribution of AES 4.1?)

Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de
WWW:   http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~mh1/