Elm Filter Program

Hi there...

Does anyone on this list happen to have a full port of Elm running on their
MiNT setup?  I've got the main elm executable running (as you can tell from
the header of this message) but what I'd like to get hold of is a port of all
the binaries that usually come with elm, expecially the Filter program.

What I'm looking to do is filter my incoming mail to sort out the mail I get
from mailing lists into seperate elm folders so that I can keep MiNT stuff in
one, Emacs in another, and so on...

Anybody any ideas?  I'ev downloaded the source distribution and I'm having a go
at recompiling it this afternoon, but if there's already a port floating around
out there it seems pointless...

Cheers for any help, Gazza.
--
  My plan is to rid this world of the foul brew known as lager and
  install Guinness in it's place           gary@wagner.demon.co.uk