CAB OVL

Well, I've got a working CAB overlay file. I got the info, and spent about
a half-hour coding the basics. It's pretty crude, but it works.

The problem is that getservbyname(), getservbyport(), and gethostbyname()
are not working. Why? I dunno. It's much the same code that I've been
using for internet stuff since 1984. I'd guess it has something to do with
the way CAB loads and runs it's overlay.

I'll post the source-code to the list shortly. Got a New Year's Eve party
to go to in a little while.