Late night hallucinations

    I was up really late screwing around under MiNT this week (like, 10:30
am) and deciding it was well past my bedtime, I hit CTRL-ALT-DEL.  Nothing
happened for a moment, then I saw the message syslog gives when it
terminates, saying it caught signal 15.  The next instant my machine
reset.  I got the impression that MiNT (or perhaps Vcons) had killed all
the processes to let them shut down before resetting.  I think I may have
accidentally hit CTRL-ALT-\ at the same time as DEL.  Anyhow, I vaugely
recall thinking, "Whoa.. Cool!" and trying it a few more times (it
worked).

    Does MiNT actually DO this?  I've never seen it before!  Was I just
totally crackers?  Why _DOESN'T_ MiNT do this?  It surely could, couldn't it?

Hmm...