MiDI driver for MiNT-net?

> How hard would it be to make a MIDI driver (like slip.xif and plip.xif
> and the Ethernet drivers) for MiNT-net?

Hmm... At least one would need to implement new buffers for the
midi I/O etc. (same kind of stuff HS-MODEM does for serial I guess,
just more needed :)). There was some talk about doing MIDI sequencer
in the c.s.a.s.t last year, maybe somebody has saved those mails?
They could be of some help...

> I'm thinking that this would be a great way to network my ST and a BeBox
> (when I get one), since a nullmodem would only give me 19.2k baud
> (thanks to my ST's standard serial port), and it would keep my serial
> port free (which would be good unless there's a good terminal program
> already for the BeBox).

And midi got 'through' so there could be a ring of machines linked...

	- Eero