Re: MiNT audiodev.xdd

What you wrote:
> > > DT doesn't work with STfm, Kay's /dev/audio does :))). (although the
> >
> > But not on a Falcon... Have you found out what's causing the looping
> > problem, Kay? (or anyone else?)
> >
> > /simon
>
> I've had loops with /dev/audio during heavy DMA or MFP activity (probably
> the former).

When I tried it out (cat foo.spl > /dev/audio) I got weird results...
_Something_ was buffering the samples, so on subsequent
cat sample.spl > /dev/audio I'd get part of the first sample, then the
second one.  It kept stacking up like that... very strange.

--
Chris Herborth, R&D Technical Writer       Arcane  Dragon     chrish@qnx.com