Re: Compiling on Atari ST+MiNT.

> Sorry, my bad, it was version 2.5.8.
>
> > If you'll install Knarf's German MiNT Distrib Kit, you'll get upto
>
> Heh, i looked into that, only problem is -- it's in German. and even
> though i live in Holland, right next door, i don't understand much of it.

Well, ask somebody who does :).

> Only thing i did understand was that you need 4MB of memory - which i do
> not have, i have but 2.5 Mb...

In that case I'll recommend you'll to downgrade your GCC (only
cc1, utils etc. should be new) to v2.3.3, it takes a lot less memory
than 2.5.8. With 2.3.3 I can optimize even some bigger stuff
so that cc1 needs only about 2MB of ram (in addition to what gcc
driver and make need). I doubt you'll have enough RAM to optimize
anything with GCC 2.5.8 on a 2.5MB machine especially if you run
it through make.

You might also try out newest SozobonX and c68K for stuff that
doesn't need sockets... They are in ftp.fu-berlin.de.

> What i actually meant was include and lib files, needed to program and
> port C stuff... things like Portlib (version .. ?) Mintlib (version .. ?)
> etcetera.

The newest ones of course. MiNTLibs is at PL46 ATM. I doubt you'll
need portlib?

	- Eero