Re: Toswin

> PS.  Is there any interest in a version of Toswin with VT100 & VT52
> emulation

Yes, definitely! I currently use the Warwick Allison (sp?) version of
Toswin almost daily. Make sure you keep/implement those X-ish
extensions (esp. the right click to paste highlighted text - a
godsend for long filenames). It also has some iconisation code, but
not done the "official" way - i.e. no iconise button on the window.
With the new AES replacements starting to arrive, this would be very
useful.

It also has a different idea about saving window positions to mine!

Cheers,

Xav

--
Xav