Re: New Toswin bombs

Well, I finally managed to get it to give me a bus error! Just don't
ask me how - I tried several times, but couldn't repeat the
behaviour. Again, this is the pre VT100 version, under MTOS.
Extending my comments from yesterday (which I haven't had bounced
back to me yet, so they might have got lost somehwere), everything in
the WINDOW and GADGETS (?) menus are greyed out (yes there is a
window open!).

Also, CLOSE remains greyed, until the application in
the top window has terminated. I may be imagining things, but I don't
recall the original acting like that. Whilst I can see the reasons, I
would rather be able to CLOSE a running application window from the
menu (or keyboard shortcut) - since I can do it from the window close
button anyway! Maybe an alert (Program still running - really close
window???  OK | CANCEL ).

Cheers,

Xav

--