Grep

Does anyone know if there's a memory friendly version of grep floating
about anywhere. I usually run MTOS, with Speedo, giving me about 2
megs to play with (maybe a bit less). Yesterday I could have really
done with grepping some files, but the version I have (agrep)
complained about the amount of memory - even if I dumped everything
except Toswin (I even dumped the desktop).

I need a 68000 binary for MiNT (funnily enough), but I don't
necessarily need any really advanced reg. expression facilities (I
was looking for a straight text string). I haven't checked aaue,
because my link there is s-l-o-w, and my local mirror was last
updated in about 1863! If there is a version there, I'll brave the
link, but if anyone can let me know beforehand, I'll be most grateful.

Cheers,

Xav

--
Xav