Re: New Toswin bombs

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, Chris Ridd wrote:
> I'm not sure if I built it as an auto-detecting acc/prg, so if you
> are running it as an acc I've a feeling it won't work.

Haven't even tried it with acc so that's not the problem. Is there
something wrong with the standard window size setup? It has 0, 0 as
default and when I try to change it nothing happens. The scroll back
setup however works. And then launching a program the window is like
20x20 pixels sized...

On the version without vt100 alternate window works if I remember right.