Re: MiNT and binary emulation subsystem.

Peter Ross wrote:

> This is an interesting paragraph that I read about NetBSD.
>
> NetBSD 1.1 has significantly enhanced the binary emulation subsystem
> (which includes iBCS2, Linux, OSF/1, SunOS, SVR4, Solaris and Ultrix
> compatibility) and several kernel subsystems have been generalized
> to support this more readily.  The binary emulation strategy is
> aimed at making the emulation as accurate as possible.

Peter,

thanks for all the interesting pointers. Looking at the broad
diversity of things you have looking at, I'm starting to wonder
what your needs for MiNT are and what priorities you would set.
You see, there's no shortage of ideas what could and should be done
in and for MiNT, but rather a shortage of manpower, so you have
to work in a focussed manner.

  Claus Brod, MDD, HP Boeblingen    Have you hugged your manager today?
--#include <std_disclaimer>---------http://hpbmdd28.bbn.hp.com/~clausb --
   Explicit permission required for distribution in Microsoft Network.