Ttime, Tgettimeofday etc (was: Re:mkfifo call for Mint: Fmkfifo)

Hi Stephane Boisson,

>>No clock interrupt? What about the MFP?
That is just the timer(s) used to generate the ticks, but I see no way to
adjust the time variables from a hardware clock. (Gemdos does this in
Pterm(), reading the clock.)

>>How do you think those system variable are updated?
>>The 400Hz clock is updated by a Timer Interrupt from the MFP..and you
>>have 4 defferents timers!!
I know :-), and no problem if MiNT would be clean and save.
But these interrupts could be masked and modified not only by
kernel routines but also by user programs ... .

--
  jerry@stone