Re: Pre-Announcement MiNT 1.14

> Hi!
>
> > - Some minor bugfixes in bios routs (most notable setexc) and some patches
> >   to make AHDI work with VM. Debuggers are more stable now under MiNT..
> Can I use other disk drivers than AHDI with VM. For instance HuShi,
> HDDriver, CBHD ...

I have only tested it with ahdi. But it should work with other too.

> > - VM! At last! Gives you a lot of "TT-Ram" (or Alt-ram if you prefer) at
> >   the expense of some ST or TT-ram. I have run it some weeks now and it is
> >   very stable and compatible on my TT
> Do I need a special format for swap partition(s)? How can I create one. It
> would be fine, if I could use the same one like under m68k-linux ...

The swappartition only needs a special magic in the bootsector.

Regards
	Sven Karlsson
Student of Engineering Physics at Lund Institute of Technology, Sweden

Soft- and Hardware developer @ Istari Software
Current project: Code ,an interactive development tool for video
	game consoles including Editor,Debugger and Assembler
	Fenix, a new OO OS for Atari compatible computers.
E-mail: f92sk@efd.lth.se or tomten@df.lth.se
WWW: http://www.efd.lth.se/~f92sk