Re: PPP @ 115200 bps (fwd)

Hi, Yes if you don't have mint patched for high speed serial, you can
not have more than 38400.
You need to do the patch. Where to find it? well , I saw it on the
mintlist few weeks ago.
Now a good thing would be to propose an easy upgrade for that serial
patch., INstead of having to recompile it ourselves..
Bye :)

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/