Vgetmonitor()

Hello,

I am new on the list, so I don't know if this question has been posted
yet or not.

Falcon XBIOS has a function called Vgetmonitor() which is supposed to
return different values according to the type of monitory which is
currently being used with the computer. According to the Atari Compendium,
it should return a value of 0 (zero) if there's an ST Mono monitor
connected (e.g. SM 124).

On my system (Falcon030/16 MHz/4 meg/FPU/TOS 4.04) however, the TOS
returns a value of $FFFF if there's the SM 124 being used, but, if the
MiNT 1.14 is loaded, the Vgetmonitor() returns a value of 0 in the same
circumstances. Although it is incidentally OK considering the
documentation, I think it is the wrong value, as both MiNT and MagiC
return $FFFF - as MiNT should do.

Any clue?

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@mi.com.pl