Re: MiNT040

> Don't worry, memory protection does not work very well on 030 too...

I generally have memory protection turneed on all of the time. I'm using a bog
standard Falcon030, 4MB ST-RAM, FreeMiNT 1.12 PL5.

I get problems occationally, mostly from 'ls' as it turns out (bizzarre :).
The 'ls' utility seems to complain about filenames over a certain length.

One day I might get around to re-writing the standard uni utils with smaller,
faster versions (MiNTOS 1.4.2 anyone :).

Cheers,

James.
--
<jamesco@cogs.susx.ac.uk>

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane
mittam.

(For non-Latiners: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will
fling an enormous rock at your head.")