The TOS Book

  Thomas Much and Gotz Hoffart have just started a project
that intends on documenting TOS and every newer extension,
IN PLAIN ENGLISH, including WDIALOG, MiNT, NVDI and more.

The framework is already laid and authors sollicit help in
contributing material to the ST-Guide Hyperdocument.

The best part is, the authors intend on keeping it Freeware
and allow future distribution through CD-Roms or magazines.

      http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Thomas.Much

Noteworthy is their use of UDO to produce simulatenous HTML
and ST-Guide versions of the document, in a single process.

My particular request is for MiNTnet and STiK/STinG/GlueSTiK
to be included and described. Could people with proper know-
how contribute those parts to The TOS Book?

Hopeing this document will help create yet another generation
of high-quality applications from new Atari developpers.

Yours,

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 4/24/50 NVDI 4.11, MiNT 1.14, GlueSTiK 0.2b4, AES 4.1
    "By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to
     believe in human potential, not God." -- Gloria Steinem
  <HTML><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></HTML>