TosWin II - termcap&terminfo files

   Hi,

I hope you all know about the superb new TosWin II. Well, I fixed the
color support and added a few graphics characters into it, so now it's the
best VT52 and VT100 emulator available! I also updated my termcap and
terminfo databases so the colors are correctly supported now.

If you want to play with it, just visit my WWW page and download PARCP3
demo and the termcap/terminfo files. Christian will put the fixed TosWin
II on his WWW soon, I believe. Then you will be able to see blue
background of ParShell :-)

Petr
--
    WWW: http://ft3.zlin.vutbr.cz/stehlik/home.htm          PARCP development