RE: Security stuff

> The whole point is: is it worth breaking existing code if it won't be
> entirely secure anyway?

Great & wise mr Reschke,

keeping in mind everything, what you did for Atari world, I would like to
tell you now, that I repeated at least three times, that I do care about
either backward compatibility, existing applications, existing code, or
whatever you like to call the existing software. That means any changes
those may make some software not work, would be cancelled. But you're
proofed against my words. Bye then, as I am not going to waste my time to
discuss things with people who don't understand ordinary english.

Regards

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@nidus.mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
 IRC:[Draco]

*** Ea natura multitudinis est,
*** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
*** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono
*** unizenie, albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.
                                           (Liv. XXIV, 25)