Re: Security stuff

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Ohh, you all may be sure that I *do* (DO!) care on backward compatibility,
> running MiNT all the time on my Falcon and using all sorts of software on
> it. I DON'T want to lose this software.

Just compile your MiNT with the new IDONTCARE flag.  I think all the new
security features should be put in #ifndef IDONTCARE statements.
So no one should have to claim missing compatibility.

btw I don't use nor like any of these old Atari programs crashing the system
all the time. Backward compatibility is the worst break to development!

  jerry
        jerry@merlin.abacus.de          jerry@zedat.fu-berlin.de