Re: grumbling about the mint libs.

 >hi, Wouldn't it be possible to really concentrate on the mintlib for
 >porting stuff easier?
 >PORTLIB are quite the good step, but I think the whole LIBS need to be
 >redone in this matter.
 >
 >P.S: what are the LIBS with the B in front of it? what's teh
 >difference between libc and blibc.
 >
 >P.S(2): Has anyone got a SOLID gcc setup with all the new libs, like
 >ncurses, etc.

There was also someone on fr.comp.sys.atari who complained about
the Math.H from GCC being incomplete.  Apparently, a couple of
functions are lacking in the MiNT lib for GCC.

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
    "By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to
     believe in human potential, not God." -- Gloria Steinem
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>