Some stuff about certian MiNT-programs

Some of this stuff might be old news, but if you have the answer, please
let me know.

I've discovered a strange bug i pine 3.96. When you've written 20 mails
offline, an error message is generated: smtp connection went away. hen you
have to restart pine, and everything works ok. I thought it was smail at
first, but I wrote thirty mails with mutt without any problem.
Beware though, mutt 0.81 appends new mails to the last mail if you pop
twice and thrashes the inbox that way.

I have a user named "tam", and that is the only user that starts with a
"t". Still, if I do "cd ~t" and press tab (in both tcsh and bash) there's
another user named "toor", which is root. And "cd ~toor" brings me to the
root homedir. Is this a unix standard?

I have installed minix with option 4 (62 chars is max filename length).
But neither tcsh nor bash can autocomplete with tab if the filename is
longer than 32 characters. Why is that?

I've also installed the libs found on funet, and got two folders; lib and
lib030. How do I know That the lib030 is used? I would still like to be
able to compile for both.

Thankful for help!

/TAM  -> tam@dataphone.se -> http://www.dataphone.se/~tam/ -> 2:204/228.15