Re: Status of PL48 Was: gcc-as 2.5.1

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> hi, Well apparently no one really considered my question/suggestion
> about getopt().
> I am saying it again, 80% of the program ported from unix don't work
> correctly. I have to everytime link getopt.h getopt.c.

Is this the one where I asked you to send me an e-mail with more
details?  Darn, no one ever listens to me... :-)  Look, the list
of patches I gave in my previous message was just meant to
reflect the work that has been done so far on PL48.  It does not
mention other ongoing work, like Jerry Geiger's time routines,
or the getmntent()  emulation, and who knows what else.

I am interested in anything you want to bring forward wrt the
lib.  Give me a good description of the problem and we can get
somewhere with this.

Yves