Re: porting?

> >> I am not sure (I haven't checked the GCC source myself), but I remember
> >> reading about 30 kB long CHANGELOG of MiNT GCC 2.7.2.3 (don't have it
> >> handy). I am afraid the changes were not sent back to GCC maintainers...
             ^^^^^^^^^^^

> >Just send it back to them.
>
> ??? Changelog and diffs are two different things. And I have never seen the
> GCC 2.7.2 MiNT diffs!

If you don't have diffs, and you don't think the changelog is sufficient,
don't send the changelog and don't be afraid. If you think the log may be
sent and it would help, send it and don't be afraid either.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.