LAN-port (Falcon) under MiNT

Hi!

I'm having problems with the LAN-port under MiNT. If I just copy some
stuff to /dev/serial2 (e.g. 'echo ath1 > /dev/serial2') the modem
responds, but if I try pppd nothing works. From then on the modem is
unreachable, I have to reboot to access it again.

I'm using a standard Mac modem-cable, which has worked fine with
CoNnect previously. I'm also using HS-Modem 7, but it doesn't seem
to make a difference if I don't use it.

/*
**
*/