Re: Stacy problems

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
>
> > Quite positive. I've even gone through all my files with Kellis.
> > Bear in mind only the CPU runs at 25 MHz; the bus is still 8 MHz,
> > so speed isn't as good as M-STE. Besides NONE of HS-Modem module
>
> BTW, MegaSTE is 16 MHz for CPU, the rest (including bus) at 8 MHz.

Yes, that is correct. There's a cache on the MSTe though, that is quite
good (better than AD-speed and such). The FPU (if fitted) runs at 16MHz
aswell. MiNT runs very well on a Mega STe and it's a shame that it's hard
to find 68000 bins for pppd that does 115k2 as the MSTe can handle that
:-|

/TAM -> tam@dataphone.se -> http://www.dataphone.se/~tam/ | 2:204/228.15