Re: gluestik and cab.ovl > 1.2704 crashes

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Mario Becroft wrote:

> Whether you like it or not, GlueSTiK has too many problems. Listen sockets
> don't work right, it seems to fail when multiple connections are open, and
> it seems just generally unstable. Although I haven't tried the new
> "GlueSTinG" yet.

What *is* this GlueSTinG thing I keep hearing about?  I should mention, I
suppose, that GlueSTiK 0.03b1 is finally in beta release; listen sockets
work better and some STinG stuff is supported, but I've had some problems
reported with it.  You can get it at
<URL:http://www.cs.duke.edu/~dsb/files/gluestik-0.03b1.tgz>.

						-sbigham