As I said, your lecture was interresting enough that I eventually
loaded it into Everest and reformatted it for my own use, but then
again I shouldn't have to.

However, since you're using a Microsucks product that is apparently
deviant in regards to relevant RFC, it requires more work to read
posts like yours... and it sometimes doesn't deserve the trouble.

So please ensure it has proper line breaks after 72 characters,
so all can benefit from your knowledge of Unix variants. ;-)

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>