Re: addresses of tasks

> is it possible to get the addresses (at least basepage) of running tasks?
> Something just crashed here, I have the PC address where BUS ERROR happened
> - but I don't know what program was laying at that address so I can't debug
> it nor I have idea what went wrong.

ALERT.ACC should give you PC value as well as basepage address. Then you
add $100 to the basepage, then subtract it from PC. Now you have offsett
from the beginning of the code where the fault occurred.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@bl.pg.gda.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius.
** Kogo Jowisz chce zgubic, temu wpierw rozum odbiera.