Re: MiNT bug

 >  After more MAN reading, it seems BASH is better suited to
 >  processing scripts than acting as a login shell, given the
 >  few commandline options.
 >
 >  TCSH has a simple '%B bold text here %b' method of outlining
 >  bold text in the commandline, which is listed among available
 >  variables for 'prompt' but there's no equivalent under BASH.

[--Howard details the differences of Bourne and CSH variants--]

Your above reply probably synthesizes what would normally take
about 2 years in CS to assimilate and understand.

Thanks. It's well appreciated. 8^)

 >(PS: If you care to see why *I* think I know what I'm talking about,
 >my resume is now online at http://highlandsun.com/hyc/abend.html.)

God bless Celtic fiddlers! ;)

(Howard:  amazing how some gifted individuals manage to combine
          artistic penchants with sheer intellectualism; I guess
          you're one of those.)

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/1600 NVDI 4.11, MiNT 1.14.6, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>