Re: MiNT and Milan

> > ST ESCC board) the kernel will crash since it tries to access the SCCs
> > directly (I don't know why). The kernel has to be patched to avoid this
> > annoying effect.
> > This problem actually occurs with ST ESCC and also with the Hades...
>
> With Hades? No problems with my friends Hades. There's other things which
> makes the MiNT hang with 060.

Ah? What "other things" make MiNT crash on 060? Any diagnose? Any
solution? Any patch to be applied? If so, why the hell we don't hear about
it? I personally have got an impression (not having a Hades really) that
MiNT works fine on this computer. Then you suddenly are talking "other
things which make the MiNT hang". Any details?

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@bl.pg.gda.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius.
** Kogo Jowisz chce zgubic, temu wpierw rozum odbiera.