Re: STiNG, CAB, and Multitasking (strikes back) (fwd)

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Peter Rottengatter wrote:

> BTW.: A comparison to Windows is unfair by many respects ! MagiC is a
> rock-solid OS, and even more immune to shaky programs than MiNT !

Ahem, I wonder which Windows you are talking about? NT is far more
stable than MagiC. No, I'm not an NT advocate and I use UNIX whenever
possible, but facts are facts.. MiNT would have the potential to become
stable if everyone didn't have to worry about it being compatible with
MagiC or some TOS apps that don't behave "nicely".. I think the loss of
backwards compatibility is definitely worth it if MiNT can be advanced to
becoming a nice stable environment.

         |    /     Kristoffer Lawson      |    www.fishpool.com
         +-> |    setok@fishpool.com       |  - - --+
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - /         |