Re: bug report

> > To get it working correctly it is probably enough to change the first
> > line to:
> >
> > 	if (denyaccess(&xattr, S_IXOTH)) {
>
> Yes, that would seem like the correct part to fix although it would be
> interesting to know why the R bit was checked originally. There might be
> some part that depends on that behaviour maybe?

It may be, thouogh I did the thing yesterday night and I haven't noticed
any bad effects so far. The positive effect is as it was exspected.

This may be a normal copy/paste bug.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@bl.pg.gda.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius.
** Kogo Jowisz chce zgubic, temu wpierw rozum odbiera.