Re: Bug...?

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> :-) No, I told you that N.Closure worked fine for me. But IMHO N.Closure
> doesn't kill anything (or does it?).

So it does NOT work :)) Seriously, n.closure only shuts down GEM, so it
kills the GEM processes and leaves the rest intact. But AFIK this wasn't
the problem, the problem was that running shutdown (NOT n.closure) to
REALLY shutdown everything while GEM is still running, causes problems.
First running n.closure to shutdown GEM and THEN running shutdown works
ok, at least it does here.

Maurits.

---

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

          Maurits van de Kamp (maurits@bassment.demon.nl)

    _____    B A S S M E N T   P R O D U C T I O N S     _____
  /     /\\     >> http://www.bassment.demon.nl <<     /     /\\
|      \/   |   / Black Currant                  \   |      \/   |
|   /\      |  |             bc@bassment.demon.nl |  |   /\      |
 \ /=/     /   |  Purple Trance                   |   \ /=/     /
  \\/____ /     \            pt@bassment.demon.nl/     \\/____ /