Re: Bug found

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

> > Sometimes, when I leave an application (for e.g. cab or papyrus or qed)
> > There are suddenly only a few kb of memory left.
>
> Do you use Thing as well by any chance? Because I was just about to mail
> Gryf about what I thought was a bug in Thing (I was still working out
> under which circumstances it happens exactly), which could be unrelated to
> your problem but you never know:

One of my Taskbar-betatesters has similar problems: If Taskbar is
started from n_aes.cnf Thing hogs all memory. I haven't been able to
reproduce this bug, and even if I insert a 5sec. pause before Taskbar
does anything (so Thing has time to load and initialise properly) the
same happens.

> If I don't click OK on Thing's dialog box about the unregistered version
> quickly enough (like when I let the computer boot up on it's own while

This appears to be fixed in the latest beta (1.22).

/*
**
*/