sld

Hi,

today I fecked up my sld. It's very easy to do it, just dialup,

ping -l 15000 remote_ip

and wait a while. Then kill the ping with ^C and watch sld eat all the
time it can. I left it for quite a while, but it didn't seem to stop, and
I don't know if it behaves differently on a fast (afterburner and up)
machines.

This might have something to do with the buffer overrun that appears when
~60 pings hasn't returned, but I don't think so.

This can probably happen when using the computer normally aswell, and has
for me, even though this is the only way I can reproduce it.

Any clues?

regards,
daniel