Re: GlueSTiK

 >>  >>                      GlueSTiK 0.2.b4 (my own GCC compile)
 >
 >>  >I'm fairly certain this version was pretty buggy.  It definitely didn't
 >>  >handle listen sockets well, IIRC.  Is there a reason you aren't going with
 >>  >something at the 3bX level?
 >
 >> Mainly because 3.x cannot be executed as PRG, so I have no
 >> control over WHEN they are started.  You might recall the
 >> MUCH faster operation I achieved by starting both binaries
 >> in rc.net, which unfortunately cannot be done using 3.bX.
 >
 >Right, I was gonna make one of those, wasn't I?
 >Okay, gimme a weekend or so...

Hehehe, thanks. ;-)

Btw, it would be nice if your sources could follow GCC syntax
and come with a proper Makefile, so others could recompile or
contribute more easily.  Just a thought...  ;-)

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>