argv patch

 Hi!

Some words to my argv patch:
After I've adapted qed to the MiNT lib it can't load files any more which
contain blanks in the name. First I think this is a bug in the MiNT lib
because the startup code of PureC have'nt problems with such names and so I've
made the patch for the MiNT lib.
But then in a diskussion in the german MausNet I found out that it was a bug
in Thing because Thing does'nt use ARGV for names containing blanks.
After I've add a work-aroud to qed to handle this wrong command lines from old
Thing versions (<1.26) I've mailed Yves that he do not include the patch to
the lib.

Are all of you enlighted now? :-)

 Chris.